Measures against Heat Stroke
We believe that it is necessary to take measures against heat stroke in preparation for the coming heat, which is why such measures are taken at the venue in accordance with the government’s guidelines.
- Even if you are not thirsty, please drink water regularly.
- Take a break between shows, staying in the shade of trees or tents.
Tickets & Admission
- It is not possible to wait for admission the day before or early in the morning.
- The event will be held even if it rains. (Canceled in case of stormy weather)
- Please note that tickets purchased will not be refunded unless the event is canceled. (Change of admission conditions/suspension due to stormy weather/cancelation/change of performing artists/identified acts such as not following staff instructions/your own poor physical condition/canceled participation due to your personal reasons)
- In order to manage visitor (Friends) data, all visitors (Friends) will be asked to present their tickets and the registration completion screen of the official LuckyFes app (iOS, Android) at the time of admission. Please download the official app in advance and complete the registration for identity verification.
- We will issue a wristband at the entrance in exchange for the ticket. If lost, damaged, reused, or otherwise misused, it will be invalidated, and the ticket price will not be refunded. If you purchase an all-days ticket, you will be issued a ticket for 3 days, so please be careful not to lose it.
- Due to the inability to confirm agreement with the guidelines and concerns about the illegality of the act itself, unauthorized resale or transfer of tickets is strictly prohibited. If a ticket or the right to purchase a ticket is resold or put up for auction, etc., the ticket will be deemed invalid. We are not responsible for any troubles with tickets purchased by resale.
- When purchasing a middle- and high-school student ticket, we may ask you to confirm your ID and age on the day. For any reason, such as transfer, resale, etc., if the owner does not match the eligible age, you will not be allowed to enter. There will be no refund for the ticket at that time.
- Elementary school students and younger can enter free of charge for up to 2 people per guardian only if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian with a ticket. High-school students or younger are not considered guardians because they are minors.
■Cases where you will be refused exit or entry
- Those who do not follow the guidelines set forth by the event
- Those who engage in nuisance behavior inside and outside the venue, and those who do not follow staff instructions.
- Those who are considered to be in a state of excessive intoxication.
- Additionally, those whose entrance to the venue is deemed inappropriate by the organizer.
What may be brought in
- • Bringing bottles, cans, umbrellas, fireworks and other explosives, bicycles, skateboards, kickboards, simple swimming pools, water guns, professional photography equipment such as cameras with telephoto lenses exceeding 200mm, selfie sticks, GoPros, drones, and other items prohibited by law or items that may inconvenience others is prohibited.
- To prevent heat stroke, a cooler box may be brought into some limited areas.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Cans and bottles of beverages are also prohibited. Items brought in will be confiscated and disposed of.
- The state-run Hitachi Seaside Park also lists prohibited items. Please check this page as well.
- Baggage inspection may be conducted at the entrance. Items that cannot be brought in will not be kept at the entrance. In the event of confiscation, items will be discarded immediately, so please check in advance what items cannot be brought in.
- The use of tents (bring-in) at the venue needs to be booked in advance (costs a fee) to avoid congestion. More details will be announced at a later date.
- Regarding bringing in tents, seats, and folding chairs, you can bring in and set up tents, sheets, and folding chairs (for 1 person) as long as they are within the designated tent area (3 m × 3 m section) that you have purchased. Tents and folding chairs are not allowed outside the tent area.
- Pets are not allowed at the venue. (This excludes assistance dogs such as guide dogs)
About the venue and shows
- Eating and drinking are limited to designated areas. Eating and drinking are prohibited in the viewing area.
- Excretion outside of the toilets at the venue is strictly prohibited.
- There must be no molestation or other illegal acts. As soon as discovered, we will report it to the police and cooperate as appropriate.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the venue, except for the smoking area. If you smoke, please be sure to use the designated smoking area, including for e-cigarettes and heat-not-burn cigarettes. Please maintain sufficient distance in the smoking area and refrain from talking or sitting down.
- Please refrain from using strollers during busy times. Abandoned strollers will be disposed of at the end of the event.
■When watching live performances
[If the following regulations are not followed, the performance may be suspended.]
- As a rule, you should stand when watching a performance.
- Moshing, lifting, diving, and other activities that may disturb other guests are prohibited.
- Monopolization of space by taking up space is prohibited. If we deem that you are taking up space, please move promptly in response to staff instructions. Moreover, if we find luggage in the same place for a long time, which seems to take up space depending on the nature of the luggage, the event staff will move it. We are not responsible for the loss of contents due to removal.
- In the event that you are found to be filming, videotaping, or recording an artist who prohibits such recordings, all media will be confiscated, data will be deleted immediately, and equipment will be confiscated if deemed malicious.
- When the maximum capacity of each stage viewing area is reached, a restriction will be placed on admission. In that case, movement between stages may be restricted to avoid crowding around the perimeter of the stage.
- Standing and staying around the perimeter of a stage viewing area may be restricted. If so, please follow staff guidance and move quickly.
- Smoking is not allowed in the viewing area.
- In the viewing area, only beverages in plastic bottles other than alcohol (water, soft drinks, etc.) are allowed to prevent heat stroke. Drinks in plastic cups are not allowed. Alcohol and food are prohibited.
Outside the venue
- When using the surrounding railway stations, please follow the guidance of the staff so as not to interfere with the daily lives of local residents.
- Drinking on the street in the neighborhood, hanging out in front of shops, and smoking on the street are prohibited. We ask for your understanding and cooperation with patrol staff instructions. Please take the opportunity to enjoy eating and drinking at local shops.
- Please cooperate in avoiding congestion at the stations by charging your transportation IC card in advance.
- Please refrain from damaging plants and facilities in the park or near the venue or from entering restricted areas separated by ropes or fences.
- You will not be allowed to go out after entering the venue. Re-entry is limited to traffic to and from the parking lot (only one person / not including infants and preschoolers), and the parking ticket must be re-displayed. Moreover, your designated wristband will be checked at the time of re-entry. If a wristband is lost outside the venue, it will not be reissued and you cannot re-enter, as a way to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Strict measures will be taken as soon as unauthorized entry from the outside is discovered.
- Please refrain from sleeping in the vicinity of the venue, sleeping in a car, or any other behavior that may cause inconvenience to nearby residents.
- If visitors or artists do not comply with the event guidelines, we may suspend or cancel performances.
- In the event of an accident, incident, injury, etc., inside or outside the venue, the parties concerned will be required to resolve the issue. Please note that the organizer will not be involved in any discussion or other problem resolution regarding problems between visitors.
- Please refrain from disposing of garbage outside the designated area or outside the venue.
- Smoking is prohibited outside of the designated smoking area.
- If you are coming by car, you will need a separate parking ticket. Sales will be announced at a later date.
- The guidelines may be changed or modified depending on future circumstances, so we appreciate your understanding.